What we do
We have knowledge of the theory as well as the practice of contracts, debts and the relevant regulations. We therefore ensure that contractual safeguards are in place and that the agreements made with your stakeholders are fulfilled. If you are faced with debt collection problems, we are right on the ball until we find the best solution. We are right at your side in a restructuring or recovery operation, to make the best of the situation.
- Primary, special and master servicing in credit and loan portfolios
- Dispute resolution, litigation and complaint settlement in mortgages, loans and (healthcare) insurance
- Default management, such as the sale of security provided and enforcement disputes
- Cooperation with intermediaries, franchisees and stakeholders
- Dealing with threats, insolvencies, restructuring operations and liquidations
A vertically integrated macadamia company with activities in nursery, macadamia production, processing and marketing. The company is active in The Netherlands, Portugal, Malawi, Swaziland and South Africa.
Welmac aims to become the largest producers of Macadamia products in the world. Currently, Welmac owns a producing farm in South Africa and with the investment of several institutional investors, the operation is being expanded in other countries and upgraded to the best available standards with regards to farm management, resource efficiency and optimal water usage.
FIZ advocaten assisted WelMac with – among other things – the legal structure for participation in WelMac by institutional investors, ao UFF Agriinvestments and ForestEffect Fund, both leading social impact investment funds for sustainable agricultural supply chains.